An Independent Center
- All board exams are held at the college.
- All certificates are issued at the college.
- Reduced financial burden.
Why A Level at St. Xavier’s College?
1. Prepares students for world-wide competitive university education.
2. Credit transfer to universities.
3. Ensures high standards of excellence in all aspects.
4. A unique atmosphere formed by mixture of academic rigor and personal relationship.
5. Continuous Internal Assessments recording students’ performance and periodic progress.
6. Mentorship, building confident personality and nurturing innovative ideas
7. Community Service and Rural Immersion Programs.
8. Extracurricular activities under St. Xavier’s A Level Society (SAS).
9. Value classes to instill life enhancing values and promote integrity and ethical behaviour.
10. Strong counselling for further studies.
Admission to A Level at St. Xavier’s College is purely merit based.
Candidates who have secured minimum ‘A’ in Science,Compulsory Mathematics, Optional Mathematics, English & ‘B+’ in all other subjects are preferred for selection.
Entrance Examination consisting of 100 MCQs will test your competence in Science, Mathematics, English and logic.
The shortlisted students will have to pass an interview by a panel of three experts before being finally selected to study at SXC.
Subject Combinations for 2020-22
- Regular days: Colored clothes in accordance with dress code specified by the college.
- Thursday: School Uniform with – black pants, off-white shirt, black leather shoes.